Every trader dreams of making a lot of money with little or no money at all. We understand this. That is why we’ve created a list of efficient free trading software just for you.
1. MetaTrader 4
MetaTrader 4 is a platform specifically designed for trading Forex. However, it also supports many other financial instruments. The software is compatible with both the Windows and Mac operating systems and is also available in mobile form. Trading signals and market analysis function are the integral parts of MetaTrader 4 that improve your Forex trading experience. The MetaTrader 4 software offers a lot of opportunities to traders of all skill levels. Its features include:
• Advanced technical analysis
• Flexible trading system
• Algorithmic trading
• Expert advisors, and
• Mobile trading application
The signal and other additional market services extend the frontiers of the software. It allows you to copy the trades of other traders while providing you with several expert advisors and technical indicators that you can purchase. With the MetaTrader 4 software, you will have:
• Ability to check if there is still money available in your account.
• Access to historical data by using valuable information such as the Open, Low, High, Close, and Volume.
The MetaTrader 4 is the Forex industry-standard trading software. Due to its ease of use, it has been acquiring millions of users.
A leading technical analysis software, TradingView might be your ideal program for stock market analysis in particular. The software is equipped with a wide range of technical analysis tools such as charts, indicators, and uses Windows as its primary operating system. It provides market summaries on multiple financial instruments including indices, currencies, futures, and cryptocurrencies.
- Operating as a social network for traders and investors, TradingView provides a live quote, stock charts, and expert trading ideas.
- The market analyses provided by the platform cover stock, indices, cryptocurrencies, futures, and bonds.
- There are also functions dedicated to news, trading ideas, calendar, and charts.
TradingView has a user-friendly, uncomplicated interface. In addition to the millions of useful charts it provides, by operating as a social network for traders, it makes trading more interesting and fun. Trading can be a lonely career. If you want to me it less so, you should check TradingView out.
No matter your broker, NinjaTrader has you covered. NinjaTrader has acquired a sizeable body of following over the years. NinjaTrader is free and allows you to get started with advanced charting, market analysis, and trading simulation. The software runs well on the Windows operating system.
• NinjaTrader is absolutely free and includes all types of brokerage accounts. It does not charge any platform fees.
• The software offers automated trading solutions and allows its users to diversify across multiple markets. This enables them to eliminate emotion and save time.
• For its over 60,000 users, NinjaTrader allows the integration of thousands of trading software add-ons.
• The platform supports the automatic and direct management of orders and trades. It also gives traders the chance to manage their stop loss and profit target.
• Many trading functions and order types are supported. NinjaTrader allows its users to easily submit, cancel, and modify their trades.
• NinjaTrader has a free demo trading functionality. Also, the platform is designed in such a way that its screen display real estate can be optimised.
• It supports several charting types and has an efficient support service.
• For NinjaTrader, however, data feed is poor. This can slow down the decision-making process.
High value for users. Competitive commissions and fees. Standard platforms and tools. Fast order execution. These, among others, are the services you will enjoy with TradeZero, a free online stock trading software. Its state-of-the-art trading software is designed mainly for stock trading. The software is offered in different forms such as ZeroPro, ZeroWeb, ZeroMobile, and ZeroFree which are housed with all the tools you need to become a successful trader.
TradeZero has a 24/7 customer support service. Interestingly, the software operates on a Direct Market Access (DMA) mode, meaning that your orders are routed directly to the market. However, currently, TradeZero is not available for traders resident in the United States.
- It provides a state-of-the-art trading technology which is offered in different forms such as ZeroPro, ZeroWeb, ZeroMobile, and ZeroFree.
- It supports Level 2 Windows, advanced Hotkeys, charting with indicators, real-time news, options trading, and real-time NYSE, AMEX, and NASDAQ Level 1 quotes all with the option of custom layouts.
- Because of the multiple platforms it offers, you have choices from which to pick depending on your trading needs.